SHINee's View MV: Behind the scenes



According to this behind-the-scenes look at the making of SHINee's View MV, singer Jonghyun's lyrics were chosen for the song only after work from others had been considered first. "I wanted to write rhapsodic lyrics," he tells them (and can I give props to the translator for the use of the word "rhapsodic").  "There was a concept I've always wanted to do, and it was synaesthesia."
I don't usually bother with K-pop lyrics, as I assume they're as banal as the majority of English lyrics. This quote from him got me interested, but it's possible they lose something in translation.

Pops in Seoul says this is the first time the group has shot an MV on a foreign location. "Visit Thailand!" says Onew. "It'll be fun!" Only if you're there, sweetie.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts